The school follows the syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, to which it is affiliated. The medium of instruction is English
Curriculum aims to be
- As An Oblate educational institution, the school regards education as integral to the formation of the human person for the fulfilment of his/her individual and social responsibilities
- The school aims at forming leaders who are intellectually competent spiritually mature, morally upright, psychologically integrated, physically healthy and socially acceptable, who are open to growth and will champion the cause of justice, love, truth and peace.
- The school also aims at creating a just and human society where the dignity of the human person is respected, where unjust social structures are challenged, where our cultural heritage of ahimsa, religious harmony and national integration are upheld, where the poor and the downtrodden are specially taken care of.
- The school is open to all students irrespective of caste and creed.
Subjects : Class I – X
- Hindi and Malayalam (Std. VIII to X) are the additional languages, one of which can be dropped in Std. IX.
- Social Science
- Computer Science
- General Knowledge
- Moral Education
- Physical and Health Education
The academic year consists of two semesters
- Semester I – June to September
- Semester II – October to March
Assessments and evaluations are essential to gauge the progress of the students and to encourage them to find their strengths and weaknesses.