The main objective of this institution are:
- To mold pupils into spiritually oriented, intellectually well informed, physically fit, and emotionally well-balanced persons with social consciousness who will be able to face life and its challenge.
- To help the students to develop the qualities of co-operation and service so as to make them responsible, useful and worthy citizens of Mother India, who will stand for truth, justice, love and peace.
- To provide for the integral development of its students by teachers and parents working together for a better understanding of the child’s personality, to enable it to realize its intellectual, social and cultural potentialities.
- To educate the pupils in high ideals of humanism and unselfish service of their fellowmen.
- To value and judiciously use their freedom.
- To be clear and firm on principles, and courageous in action.
- To become agents of social change so much needed in the country.